Thursday, October 13, 2011

Sweeter Than Sugar

Awww, he is the sweetest! :"> (At Burger King)

Everyday, for us, is something worth-celebrating even though there is no occasion or whatever. It's always the him-and-me thing that counts! Well, he is really sweet. Superb. Especially when he is making "banat" and "the moves". I am speechless whenever he does those. And yan nga ang nangyari yesterday. I WAS SO SPEECHLESS AND I WAS SO KILIG. Haha! I can't even ask for more. Having him completes the whole me. I am contented with him. He loves me and I love him. I know as days go by, we become stronger and better. There are fights sometimes though. But fights and misunderstandings lead to a tighter relationship and I think we're going through there already. I am happy having him and I don't want to lose him. I will keep him forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a ray of sunshine, dear reader! Thank you for the love! xx