Sunday, November 27, 2011

Oh, Boy!

Pull and Bear Polo | Bench Black Shirt

Pull and Bear Jeans | Mango Belt | Fossil Watch




Aldo Accessories

Bass Shoes

Guess Bag

I went for boyish style lately. My outfit started with the Polo from Pull and Bear and there, everything followed. I just love how transforming it is! I put on a giant ring and a statement bracelet to break (somehow) the boyishness of the look, but I didn't excessorize to avoid overwhelming the whole style.

So we had a celebration awhile ago with Aaron at TriNoma. Hooray for the 1 year and a month of togetherness! Can't believe it. Haha! We ate at Tokyo Tokyo and we were disappointed with their service. We had actually eaten there for several times, but we just can't take how unapproachable they were lately. We will never ever eat there again (swear!). Going on, to make both of us calm, we grabbed drinks from Starbucks (bwahaha! Planner, I swear I'm gonna get you by December!). Ordered Java Chip (for me, as usual) and Green Tea Frappe (for him). Then headed to Krispy Kreme for Original Glazed!

I am beyond grateful that our celeb turned out the way it should be (though there were mini fights lately).  Wishing countless seconds, minutes, hours, days, months, years, and so on for us!! Thank you, God, for these blessings!!!


 

4 comments:

You are a ray of sunshine, dear reader! Thank you for the love! xx