Monday, March 12, 2012

Even From A Distance


Mango Floral Polo | Romwe Ginger-pleated Skirt






Aldo Rose Ring | Dorothy Perkins Red Belt

Naturalizer Bag

SM Department Store Socks | Bass Vintage Shoes
Vintage pieces are so timeless. I mean they keep on coming back whatever the season is - may it be summer or spring or autumn or winter etc etc. I am actually loving things from the earlier eras. They are just so impeccable. So this was my look yesterday! As you can see, I don't really care repeating clothes as long as I style them differently. Talk about being creative and resourceful!! I am now obsessed with all things vintage! I will be making room for more of it! Yes, more!! I am also getting inspirations of my look from one of my favorite bloggers, Bestie Konisis of The Capricious Club! She never fails to make me smile with all her styles.

P.S. So, what styles are you loving now, dears? Share them to me! :)


 

9 comments:

  1. the skirt is amaaaazing! i'd wear this in a heartbeat. (:

    thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwwww, Bestie!!! :"> I am so kilig right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Grabe! OMG! Thank you so much!!! You are really inspiring! xx

      Delete
  2. vintage down to the shoes!!! i LOVE! that style brings back so many memories of my childhood. i remember how i was so obsessed with that loafer style back in elementary school. wah! love how you're rocking it.

    xx
    eden
    www.chicinthetropics.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG! Super thank you, Eden! :"> Your comment really made my heart skip a beat! I am actually near crying because of joy!!!!! :"""> Super! I am so happy!! :) xx

      Delete
  3. Love the preppy style!


    Kaye Awatin
    http://thestyleflux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

You are a ray of sunshine, dear reader! Thank you for the love! xx