Thursday, March 1, 2012

Inside The Lens

My Jux account
"Inside The Lens is a virtual book of everything that my heart captures."

I have already created a Jux account! I will be posting photos in it. Yes, it is a photo blog. I really do love photography. I believe that one doesn't need to have a DSLR just to take great photos. Have the heart for what you are passionate about and you will do well. So, yeah, please do check out my Jux account, dears, and I hope I'll be inspiring you guys more!!

P.S. Those who already have a Jux account, please do comment yours below so I could check it too! Thank you, dears!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Maria! :) Wow, thank you for having the time to check my humble blog. I am flattered! :"> Oh, sure will do! xx

    ReplyDelete

You are a ray of sunshine, dear reader! Thank you for the love! xx