Saturday, March 24, 2012

Meant To Be

SM Department Store Polo | Aldo Necklace | Zara Skirt

Naturalizer Bag | Roxy Shoes | Fossil Watch | Pacific Blue Glasses

You can really tell that I am in love with colors! This was my look yesterday. I came up of pairing this neon pink polo with this checkered skirt. Oooh, I think they're meant to be! Don't you think so also? Hahaha! I had my bag and shoes in neutrals so the clothes would be the center of attention. I did some contrast using this sky blue bird necklace from Aldo. I just love the outcome of this look! I love preppy looks, by the way! I should make room for more polos then!! And hey, don't you think that my background does belong! These photos were taken outside the UST Sports Complex. I just love the neon yellow posts! How about you?

Actually, I wore this outfit to a ton of "appointments". I am super in demand (or rather busy) yesterday that I arrived home very tired and sleepy. You know these if you are following my tweets! Sorry for the lack of photos guys. I just used my camera phone here! Bravo for its resolution!! :)

Photos by AC


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a ray of sunshine, dear reader! Thank you for the love! xx