Sunday, August 26, 2012

A Fashion Must Have: Studded Brogues


Brogues are still fashionable as ever. They may be flats but don't be fooled! They create an undeniable impact to the entire outfit. This pair of brogues is my latest fashion pick at ZALORA. Really an eye-catcher, don't you agree?! And those studs make it more interesting!! My heart literally skipped a beat the time I saw this pair. I bet this happened to you, too!! Hahahahaha lol.

Well, you know what to do!! Include this in your shopping bag and use my code (Gemnikka12v) so you can redeem a special discount. Happy Sunday shopping at ZALORA, dears!! :)

P.S. Haven't joined my second blog giveaway just yet? Then don't worry you can still join!!! Click here!

4 comments:

  1. MY favourite shoes are brogues! Follow for a follow? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great Gem! I think brogues will never be out of fashion - its considered a classic! The studs are a great update on them!:)

    Shari
    http://themistymom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

You are a ray of sunshine, dear reader! Thank you for the love! xx