Monday, August 20, 2012

New In: Charm Makeup Brushes


Here are my new purchases from ZALORA. I am addicted to online shopping, yet again... because of ZALORA! Their services are really effective and efficient. Why don't you try for yourself and see what I am talking about? Yes?

So here are my newest online shopping hauls--the pocket brush set and big blending brush (pro). I love them so much!! The quality is really great. I am so happy I bought these!! :)

Want to have yours too? Don't worry! They are still available! But they are just in limited stocks so better order now!!! And use my voucher code (Gemnikka12v) with at least an order of 500 php, and redeem the 5% discount!! Hurry, hurry! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a ray of sunshine, dear reader! Thank you for the love! xx