Saturday, August 18, 2012

Shop Gemnikka On The Go: Navy Blue Grunge Dress

Are you looking for an online shop catering branded and stylish yet affordable pieces? Fret not! And browse my blog's shop!

As you all know, I am really a lover of fashion--everything about it. Having said that, I am OC when it comes to my things especially, clothes, bags, and shoes. I always see to it that they are well taken care of. Knowing the need for me to cleanup my closet (to make room for new ones), just breaks my heart. What more the moment I sell them?!


One of my all-time favorite dresses in my closet is this grunge dress!! I love its rugged design. Stylish, right? And yes, I am already selling this piece on my blog's shop. You can purchase this there! Hurry up before someone would be able to steal this dress in a great great deal! Head on here and fill up the order form!!! :)

Shop other fashionable items on my blog's shop now... before it's too late!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a ray of sunshine, dear reader! Thank you for the love! xx