Sunday, October 21, 2012

A New Home

I apologize for breaking my word--that I would be gracing this little site with more looks. Certain life events refrained me from doing what I should be doing... unfortunately. Albeit it's Sunday and you know, Sunday is usually "my outfit post day", I won't be able to post one or two today. So please, bear with me and let me just share something about my blog shop instead.

If you are following me on Twitter, I bet you read about the change in my shop. Well, it's not really "as in" change. I just had it moved to another site--a much much cleaner, organized and accessible blog shop.

Tadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!! :)

I definitely love it. It makes shopping a whole lot easier!! So, I am inviting you all to visit and look around this tiny space even for just a moment. I am currently having this Free Shipping promo! But wait, I also modified the prices of some items because I am already at the clearing stage! If you love fashion and affordable-yet-branded pieces, remember to drop buy and take a look at my blog shop!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a ray of sunshine, dear reader! Thank you for the love! xx