Thursday, November 1, 2012

But You Still Have All Of Me


Topshop clothes and earrings | Aldo bracelets

I should be posting this last Tuesday, but to my dismay I wasn't able to. PLDT DSL isn't giving high quality service (which they claim to be). I am saddened. Until now, I don't have an internet connection. Good thing, SMART Bro stick is here to save this blog! But still, I do hope DSL will be back immediately. Enough of anything repugnant; it's time to welcome good vibes!!

In this look, I ought to dress up as rad as possibleThe tie-up undoubtedly added colors to the entire outfit. I toned it down a bit with a grunge vest. Well, I chose black pants and boots to add (the needed) swag... not to mention these striking accessories! So, what do you think? :)

Photos by RG

2 comments:

  1. I love the casual rocky look. Very well done!
    Follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful outfit!!Your blog is so lovely! I'm thinking, if you want, we can follow each other! It would be great!!
    http://laborsadimarypoppins.blogspot.it/
    xoxo Gloria

    ReplyDelete

You are a ray of sunshine, dear reader! Thank you for the love! xx