Monday, November 19, 2012

Undeniably And Inexplicably Bound For Forever


Topshop shirt and pants | Aldo bangles and bib necklace (used as headpiece) | ZARA platforms

It is official--Fall arrowed my dear heart! I just can't get enough of wine red, platinum white, and ivory black. Fall shades are too gorgeous to pass up. I am deeply in love with them and I think I would have a separation anxiety the moment this trend would rest. Basically, this look is just casual but the colors, shoes, and add-ons amped the whole outfit. By the way, I wore this yesterday when we saw Breaking Dawn Part 2! (That movie is epic. I can't wait to watch it all over again!!) Can you see the resemblance of the movie and this look?! Is it really that coincidental? Hahaha! Tell me what you think about this okay? :)

Photos by RG

Hype this on Lookbook.

P.S. Thank you Dianne of Nail It! Centris Walk for my gorgeous nails! Will definitely come back soon!! :)

9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Awwww you are so sweet and really wonderful, Shari!!! <3

      Delete
  2. nice!!! :)
    i like your toenail color!
    matches with your top!

    x♥x♥
    The Girl with the Muji Hat

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the head dress!! very nice :D

    http://steph-g.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the bold red lip!

    Jessica
    http://www.jumpintopuddles.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. very creative of you to use the necklace as a headpiece! looks so pretty :)


    metallicpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

You are a ray of sunshine, dear reader! Thank you for the love! xx