Wednesday, May 15, 2013

As Deep As The Wound Engraved Beside My Heart



Topshop shirt and jacket | ZARA jeans | Red Herring socks | Bass shoes | The Sak bag | Tam-awan Village bracelet | Sheinside studs

True enough, the scent of casuals always emanates an alluring lift. You know me, I am a nonchalant dresser. And basics will always win me over--just like how written letters are more enchanting than typed ones. Yes, I am hopeless romantic like that. Basics can be equated to denims. The sight and feel of anything denim take me in high spirits. The photographs are proofs that denims incorporate so much character into an entire getup making it more appealing. Trendy or not, I will constantly don such style and will never be erased in my fashion vocabulary.
Photos by RG

13 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Aww wow thank you over and over again, Violet, for being an inspiration to me! <33 x

      Gem
      gemnikkaonthego.blogspot.com

      Delete
  2. you're very cuute

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute look, I definetely like denim on denim!
    What about following each other through GFC, Bloglovin and Lookbook? Just let me know!
    Xxx

    Carolina

    www.the-world-c.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. really cool outfit, you look great!
    xx Kate

    The Style Department

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is a lovely way to do denim on denim by pairing different colours :)
    would you like to follow each other on bloglovin'?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

You are a ray of sunshine, dear reader! Thank you for the love! xx