Wednesday, May 8, 2013

You Fill The Emptiest Part Of Me, Still


H&M jumper, bracelet, and earrings | Topshop skirt, boots, and socks | The Sak bag

My mind had been bombarded with thoughts--those same old thoughts--yet again. The worst part? They struck me every night... where I over-think things. Fact: I am a major over-thinker. But thankfully, a sincere prayer makes me calmer and stronger. And I will never ever stop pleading with Him in prayer. :)

Now, let us proceed on to the getup. It's been ages since the last time I wore a jumper. I hardly remember the exact moment, to be honest. The Manila heat is beyond tingling to even don one. Good thing, there's Baguio! As a matter of fact, I had been itching to put on this specific piece and it was an "accomplishment" to finally wear this out. I matched it with my most favourite skirt. Indeed, the velvet number. I adore how the round eyewear injected an edge to the look as well as the used-up boots. And yes, I went adventurous with my danglings and bracelet. There you go, a stylish yet fuss-free look! :)

Photos by RG

8 comments:

You are a ray of sunshine, dear reader! Thank you for the love! xx