Saturday, November 12, 2011

Hippie For Today

Hippie lang ang peg!

Red Herring Embelished Top | The Ukay Pink Trousers

Aldo Bag | Debenhams Scarf | Bayo Brogues

Aldo Bracelets | Free Violet Bracelet | Orange Bracelet (gift) | Aldo Heart Ring | SM Department Store Orange Ring




These were my outfit shots last night. Okay, sorry for the low quality photos. I hate it when it gets dark. Poor me, I wasn't able to arrive at UST when the sun's still up (blame the traffic in Araneta!). By the way, I love the blurry effects of the last two photos.

P.S. I really want to replace my old Sony Cam  with a brand new Canon DSLR. I am dying to have one! I need it, obviously! :(

1 comment:

  1. love the Bohemian look :) and btw I'm having my first blog giveaway http://fashionmongerbynadinenatalin.blogspot.com/2011/11/blog-giveaway-fashionmonger-x-that.html

    ReplyDelete

You are a ray of sunshine, dear reader! Thank you for the love! xx