Friday, December 2, 2011

Better Be There


Bloggers United 2 will already be taking place tomorrow at Treston International College! Your favorite bloggers like Divine Lee, Kryz Uy, Patricia Prieto, David Guison, Lissa Kahayon, Dominique Tiu, and a whole lot more will be there to sell their items (in low low prices!) for a cause. This is a one-day event so better come because loads of prizes will be given away!!

On to the doodle I made, I want to make something the same as the "I love you" doodle I did here. And I was surprised ending up with this! <3 I love how it turned out. Hihi. Don't you love it too?

P.S. If you want me to doodle something for you, better email me here gemnikka22@yahoo.com
and I am very pleased to do it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a ray of sunshine, dear reader! Thank you for the love! xx