Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Her Smile Is The Greatest





Yesterday was such a very long day! A lot of things happened. My dad, brother and I went to Calumpit, Bulacan to visit the relatives on my mom's side. Then went to TriNoma to buy Bed Head Urban Antidotes Resurrection Shampoo. Didn't buy the conditioner because it was really expensive. Must buy it next time! Hah! Afterwards, we ate at KFC then grab some milk teas from Happy Lemon. Yum!

Don't you just love her smile? She is my grandma (mom's side). Cute, isn't she? Hihi. I am really happy seeing her again! And I know that she is too!! Her smile is precious - priceless (I must say!). Yesterday was really exhausting but worth it! <3

Merry Christmas, Lola Paring! We love you so much! :* >:D<

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a ray of sunshine, dear reader! Thank you for the love! xx