Wednesday, December 21, 2011

What Do I Want For Christmas?

Photo credits to Canon, Bed Head, Google, Dr. Martens, and Tumblr

Behold, my Christmas wishlist for 2011! :)

  1. Canon DSLR
  2. Bed Head Urban Antidotes
  3. Haircut
  4. Red Highlights
  5. Yabu: The House of Katsu
  6. More Bags
  7. More Boots/Heels
  8. Aztec Prints
  9. More Make-ups
  10. Katy Perry Concert 2012

Canon DSLR. I want to replace my Sony cam. I want to make my pictures here in my humble blog to be more beautiful. And you know, I love photography!! I love capturing random things that catch my attention.

Bed Head Urban Antidotes. My hair is becoming dry and brittle. I can't stand my hair fall problem! Seeing falling hairs alarms me. Really!

Haircut. I want to change my hairdo already!

Red Highlights. Since I want to have a new "look", I am really giddy to have highlights (red highlights!). Not as in "red"; I prefer a darker shade of red! What do you think?

Yabu: The House of Katsu. Honestly, I am a huge fan of Japanese Cuisine!! I couldn't wait to try this famous resto in town! I have read many good reviews about it that I need to try it!

More Bags. Actually, I don't have plenty of bags in my closet. Instead, I am addicted to clothes, clothes, and more clothes!

More Boots/Heels. I have many shoes but most of them are flats! So, now, I want to have more heels/boots for me to wear. For boots, I prefer Dr. Martens!! Hah!

Aztec Prints. I am really into aztec/tribal prints!! Poor me, I still don't have any. :( These are must-haves!

More Make-ups. I am really fond of experimenting. I love to paint my face (don't get me wrong! Not always!). I prefer Benefit Cosmetics. They're packaging, lines, and  of course quality are exceptional!

Katy Perry Concert 2012. This!! I really am a fan of Katy Perry ever since. I love her songs and her voice!!! I love her!

There you go, dearest readers! You now know what to give me this Christmas! Hah. I am expecting your gifts, then! Just kidding. Hahaha! I just want to share what I am craving for Christmas. Hihi. I won't be making this a very looooooooooooooooooong post. So, til my next blog post, dear readers!

P.S. You, what do you want for Christmas? Share. :) I would love to know!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a ray of sunshine, dear reader! Thank you for the love! xx