Saturday, January 7, 2012

Lady Dapper


Mango Floral Polo | Dorothy Perkins Belt | Moto by Topshop Pants



Pacific Blue Glasses


Lacoste Bag (Gift) | Cousin's Socks | Bayo Brogues


This was my outfit awhile ago. I attempted to pull off a lady dapper look and I hope I had convinced you with this! Hah! Everything started with the floral polo because of its versatility. I know you have seen this on my humble blog a couple of times - three times (I think!). And as you can see, I love playing with prints and colors! What can you say about this look, dearest readers?

And so, here are some candid photos taken lately with Aaron:





Aaron and I had a date lately. We had breakfast at McDo, headed to SM Fairview, and had lunch at KFC. I can say that he is the sweetest, indeed! We had fun exchanging stories with each other while we strolled around the mall. He definitely makes me happy everytime we're together!

P.S. Does these pictures show that I am sick? I hope not! I have colds and sore throat (sigh). I wish I would be healthy and fit again in no time. Pray for me, dear readers!! I love you all, guys! Take extra care.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a ray of sunshine, dear reader! Thank you for the love! xx