Saturday, February 25, 2012

Reunited At Last

Love the interiors!

Sweet!

The very cute couple, Phil and CJ!

The accommodating staff




Lasagna roll-ups


My banoffee pie

Lala's cake

Meet CJ, Pola, Pets, Ria, Lala, and moi!



Last Wednesday, my college loves and I had an intimate date in Banapple Katipunan. I love everything about Banapple - interiors, staff, and of course foods. Their dishes are to die for!! Lasagna roll-ups and banoffee pie proved how money-worthy (if there's such a word) they are. What I only hate is its location.

It was really a great feeling being with the ones you long for. I was happy having kulitan, kwentuhan, and asaran moments with them. Thank God, we had some catching up even for a little while! I hope we'll get to bond soon again! I am pretty sure we will. :)

So here are the other pictures of us! The following photos are grabbed from CJ (shout out to Ceej!).





This is my favorite photo of us! So sweeeeeeeeeeeeet!!
P.S. So, dearest readers, how do you catch up with your long-time-no-see friends? I'd love to hear something from you, dears! Comment away! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a ray of sunshine, dear reader! Thank you for the love! xx