Monday, March 5, 2012

Can We Give This A One More Chance?




Redhead Dress (Gift) | Esprit Watch


Aldo Stacked Colored Bracelets

Angel Necklace (Gift)

Nica Bag

SM Department Store Electric Blue Tights | So! Fab Candy-colored Shoes
Here's what I wore awhile ago. I opted for colors! I really love playing with colors especially this summer season. I feel like I am a candy!! I remember Katy Perry's playful and colorful vibes looking through this look! If you happen to view my vlog 2 already (please do have the time to watch it!!), you know that my original look was without these tights. Want to know why I had put these on? Well, I won't spill the beans here! Just head on to my vlog 2 to know why! Hihi.

They look so good together!

Look into my eyes and I'll own you... AGAIN.


Pardon my faces here! Hahaha! I just love emoting!! Kidding!




And well, well, well, what do we have here? A giveaway... NAAAT! Hahahaha! I just wanted to share how cute this necklace is. Isn't it the cutest necklace? I love angels! And this is just too cute not to wear though... (nevermind). Just, good vibes! Okay, sorry for being so random here, dears! I don't know... I am so hyper today that I keep on typing such random things. But I hope you love this blog post and the outfit (of course)! 

P.S. Till my next blog post, loves! I gotta hit the sack now!! I love you, dearest readers! Don't forget to watch my vlog 2!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a ray of sunshine, dear reader! Thank you for the love! xx