Saturday, May 19, 2012

Those Littlest Things


Promod Sheer Dress



Aldo Earrings

Esprit Watch

Naturalizer Bag

Aldo Flats


I wore a casual outfit for errands day today. Because of the scorching heat, I decided to wear this sheer dress for the very first time! I also had a break from wearing heels and showed off my sexiest summer flats, instead. Dangling earrings and watch were just my accessories. Often times, I find excessorizing a no-no especially having this kind of weather. It is hard to pile on numerous bangles and necklaces (which will eventually cause an uncomfortable feeling). So, I prefer minimizing accessories and put more attention on the clothes. One can absolutely make a statement even without accessories.


Photos by Dad

If you are following my tweets, you know that I am hunting for the perfect eyebrow kit! And you know what? I already bought one! But what I should be buying was the E.L.F. eyebrow kit. Unfortunately, there were no stocks and they don't know when will the stocks be delivered. Since I am impatient like that (well, not all times... just to be clear!), I roamed around and found this eyebrow kit...




Fanny Serrano Eyebrow Kit

I said to myself, why not give this kit a try while waiting for the E.L.F. one?! And yes, I am giving this a try. At this point, I can't give reviews on this one since I just bought it. Maybe, next next week? Well, let's see! For now, I am hoping this will do its job. I hope it's really worth the price!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a ray of sunshine, dear reader! Thank you for the love! xx