Monday, June 4, 2012

History Haunts Me Down


SM Department Store neon pink polo




sling bag (Gift)


Topshop vest


The Second Shop DIY highwaisted shorts


Forever 21 aztec socks | suede boots (Tin Iglesias')


So, this was my BU3 look! I went for a comfortable/laidback yet stylish outfit since Bloggers United 3 is all about interaction... and shopping, of course!! Originally, I was in wedges (sorry for not being able to show pictures in my original look) but I switched into these comfy shoes after I got them from Tin Iglesias' booth. I was in all-out pink (or shades of pink). Since I was about to explode because of the "pinkness", I put on neutral shades to balance the entire look.


Photos by RG

P.S. Sorry for the low resolution! It was raining so hard that we can't have the pictures taken outside.


With my brother who was my photographer that time


Before heading home, we dropped by Chatime for some milk tea fix.



My drink


Their interiors are very very cute!!


And that was how our day ended. All in all, it was such a fun-filled day! :)

P.S. Want to know what I bought from Bloggers United 3? Well, stay tuned for my next post, dears!! :)

4 comments:

  1. i was there too! sayang di tayo nagkita. what's your shoe size? i love so may shoes there kaso i'm size 5,sayang wala ko nabili hsoes :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww! Sayang ate!!! Si Mariel of The Wicked Ying size 5 ata!!

      Delete
    2. o? di ko napansin haha...sayang! gusto ko rin sana kasi yung wearable na hndi uber heels hehe. sobra alanganin kasi paa ko i have wide feet kasi.anyway see you sa 4th installment,sana gawin nila twice this yr!

      Delete
    3. Yesss! Her booth's near the entrance, sa may gilid! :) Ahhhh. Siguro gagawin nilang twice yan just like before! ;) Maybe, December like BU2 kasi yung BU1 alam ko May yun last year. :)

      Delete

You are a ray of sunshine, dear reader! Thank you for the love! xx