Monday, June 4, 2012

Inside My Bloggers United 3 Bag

With the number of bloggers (as well as other brands) selling in Bloggers United 3, I bet no one will go home empty-handed. Everything is really in dirt cheap prices... which make shopping really enjoyable without burning a hole in one's pocket!

I, for one, did not leave the event without a purchase. Loads of best pieces were there waiting to be sold and have a new home, eventually. With the affordability and quality, I gave in to my temptations. Here you go, I took home the items below:


Free Meg magazine

Lorys hair cream (in snake oil)


I swear by the moisturizing capacity of this hair cream. I was really surprised seeing this being sold in BU3! I immediately checked the booth out and fortunately, there was a big discount!!


Laureen Uy's rose rings


These accessories caught me right away! Their colors were so noticeable that I fell in love with them right then and there.


Cebu blogger's floral highwaisted skirt


Florals are really my addictions! Skirts are totally my temptations! What happens when you add the two of them? I go crazy.


Cebu blogger's patterned polo


I was in the lookout for a neon-printed polo and boy, what do we have here?! I love the patterns, colors, and prints!




Tin Iglesias' suede boots



These suede boots were such a great steal!! The very moment I tried this pair out... "love at first try" (corny, I know!). Hahahaha! They were really comfortable.


Laureen Uy's Jeffrey Campbell wedges


JC wedges. Need I say more? :)

P.S. I don't regret buying these things from Bloggers United 3. What do you think about my purchases, dears? :)

6 comments:

  1. Im loving the shoes. I also bought alot from them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha i bought din the lory's kasi laki ng off eh! buti ka pa nakabuy shoes :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes ate super natuwa ako dun!! Haha. Bakit hindi tayo nagkita?! Oh well, see you on the upcoming BU4! :)

      Delete
  3. NICE!Thank you so much for supporting bloggers united! :))

    ReplyDelete

You are a ray of sunshine, dear reader! Thank you for the love! xx