Sunday, July 22, 2012

I Am The Stone And You Are My Ring


Promod floral dress | Romwe slim belt | Jellybean tutu skirt | Red Herring heels

Often times, I find myself having dressing-up dilemma--"what to wear?!". Luckily, there are pieces in my closet that can be mixed and matched with other pieces, too, creating a whole new look. And having said such, I present to you a "reconstructed" outfit. Yes, I am not ashamed of repeating clothes. They would still look fashionable as long as they are styled differently.

So, let's go on to the look! As you can see, I was being playful here. I risked having the blue green tutu skirt beneath the floral dress. I used the skirt as a petticoat. And I can say that they worked well together!! I just added a slim belt to cinch my waist. Of course, I didn't go predictably dainty all the way; hence, the edgy heels.

Photos by Dad


P.S. Keep on checking out my upcoming posts, dearest readers!! I am too excited to blog about the country's leading online shopping destination! Do watch out! :)

3 comments:

  1. and I was like "huh? where's the tutu skirt?" toinks! found it! pretty! :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute!
    xo,
    Sandra @ Blasfemmes.com

    ReplyDelete

You are a ray of sunshine, dear reader! Thank you for the love! xx