Sunday, July 15, 2012

I Don't Mind Waiting Even If It Means Waiting Forever




Gap flared pants



F-Stop denim buttondown | Mango belt


Disney watch | Nica bag



SM Department Store bowler hat
Red Herring wedges



I can't get away of the S/S trends... still. I don't know why I can't let them go, but maybe because I love colors, florals, and denims. I guess this is also my way of cheering myself up and as well as everyone (hopefully) whom I get to bump into. I am not a fan of dark-colored pieces. So yes, I think I'll be sticking to the S/S trends but I will still try to wear F/W trends.

Let's move on to the outfit! I braved working on two denims. I love how they complement each other! I love the fit and length of my jeans. They made me look taller! Infairness! I unleashed my hippie side through my hat and tied polo. Add to that my messy beachy hair which I totally love!

Photos by Dad


P.S. Do you like my look? Tell me your thoughts, please? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a ray of sunshine, dear reader! Thank you for the love! xx