Sunday, July 15, 2012

New In: Revlon Matte Lipstick - Stormy Pink

Hi dearest readers! To begin with, I would just like to tell you that my blog has a new segment--New In. Here, I will put the things (may they be clothes, bags, shoes, makeup, or anything) I got as new additions to my wardrobe.

Ready for my first ever New In post? Then, read on!

Revlon matte lipstick in Stormy Pink

When tried on


I have been planning to buy a showstopper pink lipstick. I wanted to buy the MAC Pink Nouveau or NARS Schiap but they're just too much for a lipstick (as for me). So, I checked out Revlon and found out that they sell a gorgeous pink lippie. After purchasing, I tried it immediately upon arriving home. It has a cool undertone. But it disappointed me with its pigmentation when applied to lips. I needed to swipe more just to achieve the color. I find it irritating. What a waste of time. Also, it made my lips look chapped because the color settled into the fine lines of my lips. I love the shade though!! So, I think I will just use a lip brush or maybe put a lip gloss on top so it won't make my lips dry. I don't think I will repurchase such. I might be splurging next time!

P.S. Any one of you who has tried this too? Do we share the same insights? Stay tuned for more of this in the future! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a ray of sunshine, dear reader! Thank you for the love! xx