Sunday, August 12, 2012

Living Those Moments On Repeat


Red Herring collared dress | Aldo hair clip | Dorothy Perkins ring | ZARA platforms | Esprit watch | Aldo earrings

Thank you, Mr. Sun, for shining down on me! Thank you for these wonderful shots!! Anyway, I ought to enliven my inner vintage self (ahhhhhhh, I miss my vintage-y looks!). This dress is not just your-ordinary-collared dress. It has hearts all over!!! I can't get enough of its cuteness! Such a sweetheart! I kept the look simple. Didn't pile on accessories--just a flower ring, rhinestone clip, pair of heart earrings, and simple watch--since I want it to be classy and elegant. Took these sky-high platforms (for the very first time! Remember my New In post?) and I was good to go!

Photos by RG

11 comments:

  1. you are very beautiful girl. you look adorable in this dress <3
    would you like to follow each other?
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/
    http://www.facebook.com/CoeursDeFoxes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. And oh! Just checked out your site! A Thomasian, too and you're from Nursing!! :"> Parang nakita na kita dati nung hindi pa ako nagshshift. :)

      Delete
  3. Love it, can't wait to see what you do next! Come check out my blog, maybe we can follow each other!
    Material Fixations

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you Meganne! Glad you love it!!

      Delete

You are a ray of sunshine, dear reader! Thank you for the love! xx