Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Nothing's Gonna Change My World


Topshop shirt | Topshop eyelet skirt | Red Herring socks | Sole Service boat shoes | Barbie hat

This has got to be my most carefree look yet. I really love twirling and spinning in this cute skirt!! And the wind also joined in the fun too! Hahahaha! lol I wore this to Zes' (a good good friend) debut celebration. The theme was children's wear and this was my interpretation. The top and the skirt were cohesive because of their designs--both with circles. To add more playfulness to the outfit, I went for a pair of graphic socks and had these boat shoes (which I had won in Alyssa Lapid's giveaway) on.

Photos by Thonie


P.S. Want to win branded yet fashionable items? Then do join my ongoing second blog giveaway!! :)

P.P.S. Don't forget to use my voucher code (Gemnikka12v) with a purchase of at least 500 php and you may get a 5% discount at the checkout!! Shop at ZALORA now!!! :)

3 comments:

  1. cute outfit! I first thought of childrens party when I swaw this outfit! Really cute <3 and ohh you have a nice blog :)


    WANDER SHUGAH

    ReplyDelete

You are a ray of sunshine, dear reader! Thank you for the love! xx