Monday, August 20, 2012

We Feel So Much But We Cannot Say A Word


Topshop checkered polo | Warehouse earrings | Oasis bag | Topshop jeans | Qupid shoes (Camille Co's)

I am not the kind of person who's always into dark colors. I often prefer injecting a little bit of color onto almost all of my outfits rather than go all-out black/gray. Just like this one! See how my top gave life to the entire look? It did steal the limelight. No doubt. I was not feeling adventurous lately so I just chose a bag with the same color as my top (which was navy blue) to avoid clashing. The pants are really the comfiest of all, I swear! Its fabric is super soft!! It's as if I'm not wearing jeans but they're actually jeans! With the footwear, I wore this pair of edgy wedges and had this pair of zebra socks on. I think the socks' design got along well with the shoes' design. Overall, I love how everything turned out!

Photos by Dad


P.S. Don't forget to join my second blog giveaway, okay? :)

12 comments:

  1. gorgeous look, gemnikka! i just adore the classic look on you. you can't go wrong with plaid of course:)


    xx
    eden
    www.chicinthetropics.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're like the girl version of Bruno Mars because of your plaid top. :)

    Love the jeans and shoes! <3

    Love,
    Ericka of http://behappyblue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your top. Been wanting to get something similar and how cool that your dad's taking your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love colours too :) the plaid top is too cute on you!

    metallicpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. very nice red shirt!



    would you like to follow each other? tell me if you want :)
    http://rebellishoes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

You are a ray of sunshine, dear reader! Thank you for the love! xx