Monday, August 6, 2012

When My OC-ness Fires Up


Say hello to my study-table-turned-table-display. I was really tempted to organize my room since I found it uninspiring. I began with my closet... and lately, my new accessories (how I wish the table is loooooong enough so I could also put my other accessories, too! Or buy a new stylish table, maybe?). As you can see, I DIY'd the earrings' stand using picture frames and lace. Beautiful yet resourceful, don't you think so (coz that's what I think! Haha!)? Ahhhhh, too many pretty things!! Seeing this fruit of my labor, I am beyond inspired and motivated.

P.S. I pray that everyone is safe and may the rain stop pouring already, cause I want to see how Mr. Sun shines... again.

2 comments:

You are a ray of sunshine, dear reader! Thank you for the love! xx