Friday, August 17, 2012

ZALORA Brand Ambassador Page

Hey dears! Good news, I can go back to blogging again!! Expect more surprises on my blog! The preliminary examinations had just ended and I am sooooooo relieved. Praying for high grades!!!

Hold on to your seats cause I am spreading another good good news!!! Can you still recall this? I know you still do! In line with it, ZALORA made a special something, that is, the ZALORA Brand Ambassadors' page on their site!



And you know what guys, my blog's logo is already there!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Imagine how grateful and kilig I am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Okay, natuwa sa exclamation points) Please forgive me for I really am just super happy with this achievement. By the way, you can find me by clicking on the Fashion tab!

ZALORA, thank you so much for this opportunity! I didn't foresee this coming. Life is indeed full of surprises. Thank you, really.

You also want to be part of the ZALORA family? Then check this out. And you may have the chance of being a ZALORA Brand Ambassador!

Keep chasing, and keep dreaming guys! :)

P.S. Wait! Remember the voucher code:

Gemnikka12v

You may redeem this with a minimum order of 500 php and get 5% discount at the checkout!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a ray of sunshine, dear reader! Thank you for the love! xx