Saturday, November 10, 2012

New In: MAC Viva Glam I Lipstick


From an ocean of cosmetics, I would prolly glean lipsticks the most!! Yes, I am a self-confessed lipstick lover. Lipsticks are such makeup staples. You can actually go out with just donning a lippie! So, this was my latest buy. I cannot contain my happiness that I need to shout it out because this is my first ever lipstick from MAC!! I believe one should start investing in quality makeups since they are being applied on face. I find myself leaning towards dark shades to welcome fall (although, there's none here in the country) and to update my collection. Not to mention, fall colors are sophisticated and classy! With those reasons stated, I chose this Viva Glam I. It is a deep shade of red making it not too overwhelming. It is matte, very pigmented, and has a brown undertone. I can't tell more about it just yet because I just tried it for an hour. I experienced minimal drying within that time though. But all in all, this is promising!! I am really in love with its elegance (but the photo in which I had the lipstick on didn't serve justice). It is timeless. :)

4 comments:

  1. I enjoy lipsticks too! great buy :D

    http://steph-g.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh glad to know that you do too!! <3 Thanks Steph! :)

      Delete
  2. i LOVE LOVE LOVEEE the color of this lipstick <3

    want to follow each other? i will defiently follow back

    my blog:
    http://thebizarrebirdcage.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

You are a ray of sunshine, dear reader! Thank you for the love! xx