Monday, November 5, 2012

Fake A Smile But Those Eyes Will Never Lie


H&M checkered polo | ZARA graphic shirt | Topshop pants | Vans shoes | San Francisco Giants cap (borrowed from brother) | Pacific Blue glasses | Disney and Aldo bracelets | Esprit watch

No classes for Commerce today and so I decided to run errands. Since I'll be in an intensive walking (and running, maybe) session, I chose to be in the comfortable side. I preferred wearing my go-to style, grungy and edgy. I totally adore the cohesiveness of the pieces in this outfit! Casual but blog-worthy (I would like to think so)! Actually, I had my dentist appointment earlier and I am just down to my last wire... and I'm braces-free *dancing*!! (But I would surely miss my braces too...)

Photos by RG


P.S. Classes will already resume tomorrow! I can hardly breathe because it will be my "first day" tomorrow... yet again. Oh, the life of being irreg but not really irreg.

23 comments:

  1. Found you on lookbook dear :)
    Love ur shoes dear :D

    Btw would you like to following each other dear ? :)
    please let me know :D

    http://putrivalentinalim.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow, thank you Putri! You are really sweet!! <3 :">

      Delete
  2. looking so rock chic here! you look like a rocker's girlfriend :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! This is by far the cutest comment in my blog!! :"> Thank you Febrina! :)

      Delete
  3. Cool outfit!! I really like the polo, I'm a new follower and I'd love it if you followed back :D

    http://steph-g.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. whoa! style babe!!!
    all the way from malaysia!
    i'll follow yoU! follow back?

    ReplyDelete
  5. That shirt is so cute!

    Following you via GFC :)

    www.stills.rs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow girl, you look awesome! I love this style! Funny, I tried on a similair cap at River Island a little while ago and really loved it. Wasn't sure if I was going to wear it though. But seeing your pictures makes me regret I didn't buy it.

    Love,

    Rowan

    www.redreidinghood.com

    Ps: Win 60 euros to spend on BoumanOnline (brands like Buddha to Buddha, Ice Watch, Trollbeads and Calvin Klein) by joining my GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww, Rowan! Thank you for this, really!! :) You are soooo cute. <3

      Delete
  7. Cool style! And your top is really really cute >.< By the way follow you, hope you follow me back:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so cool on these pictures!! Love your shoes!

    Nice blog, gonna follow you!

    xx Fesi-Noir

    ReplyDelete
  9. I find your blog interesting :) so i'm following you now :) mind checking my blog? i'd really appreciate if you could follow back :) thanks a bunch!!!
    x♥x♥
    The Girl with the Muji Hat

    ReplyDelete

You are a ray of sunshine, dear reader! Thank you for the love! xx