Tuesday, December 25, 2012

It's The Realization That Hits You Hard


Warehouse dress | ZARA platforms | Mango bag | Forever 21 rhinestone earrings

Merry Christmas to my wonderful readers!!! :) Dressing up for the holidays is really a fun thing to do! It's funny how I find it difficult at the same time though (do we share the similar sentiments? lol). So, yes, this was my Christmas outfit. Simple-yet-elegant was my take. I did reserve this dress for this very special occasion!! I love every detail on this dress--the Cersei-Lannister-inspired sleeves, cutout, print--well, everything! Having said such, I made up my mind and kept it until Christmas. You can say that I did go matchy-matchy but in a subtle way. I played with the colors on my dress and you can see that such colors are present on my shoes, bag and earrings. To cap off the entire look, I added simple necklaces in silver and gold. :)

Photos by RG


P.S. Did you notice my new hairstyle? What are your thoughts about it and on my outfit? Don't be shy!! :)

6 comments:

You are a ray of sunshine, dear reader! Thank you for the love! xx