Thursday, January 10, 2013

New In: Topshop Oxblood Velvet Skirt


Whenever I spot anything in velvet, I always feel a mini heart attack. It's as if my eyes glitter literally in awe. The texture, the style, and the color indeed make a perfect sum. I had been contemplating on this skirt months back keeping my fingers crossed... that one day, one day, I will see this particular piece on the sale rack. And my wish was granted!! I visited Topshop yesterday because of their End of the Season Sale! I cannot believe this was 50% off!! I actually thought I was dreaming!!! Yep, that's how crazy I am when it comes to fashion. Hahaha! But I know you still love me for who I am, right?! lol Fortunately, I was able to find my size and I left the shop with a happy heart. :)

P.S. Have you visited your favorite highstreet fashion brands? How did it go? :)

11 comments:

You are a ray of sunshine, dear reader! Thank you for the love! xx