Monday, January 28, 2013

Proud Bestfriend

"People are like stained - glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within."
Elisabeth Kubler-Ross

It was already 6 PM when one of the best nights yet of my bestfriend started--the Mr. & Ms. Engineering Personality Pre-Pageant Night. I had been praying non-stop that she may give out her best shot in everything. And she did.


Truth be told... there were some inappropriate events. But never did she back out nor did give up--she stood stronger all throughout. I can still remember how I struggled cheering (read: shouting at the top of my lungs!) for her!! She was amazing.


Her family treated us to dinner after the program. Everything was so delicious!! I wasn't able to snap photos of the other dishes though. My hungry tummy didn't permit me!! lol


We couldn't be any prouder. She wowed the crowd with her beauty, knowledge, and talent. As her bestfriend, seeing her on stage made me admire her more as a person. She exuded grace and elegance. I am beyond ecstatic for her!!! I love my bestfriend! :)

I believe it will be her best night on the 16th of February. Do catch the newly-crowned Mr. & Ms. Engineering Personality on the said date at the UST Medicine Auditorium (not really sure of the place and time though; I'll just update you guys)!! :)

Anna Corazon L. Buluran - Ms. Electrical Engineering, all the waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!! :)

3 comments:

  1. Very very nice post! Love it <♥♥♥

    http://www.martasfashiondiary.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey great blog!

    please enter my first giveaway on my blog!
    http://rachaeldobbins.blogspot.co.uk/

    rachael x

    ReplyDelete

You are a ray of sunshine, dear reader! Thank you for the love! xx