Sunday, February 17, 2013

The Pain Makes Everything Worth It


Vintage velvet blazer | Forever 21 muscle tee | H&M pants and creepers

I am currently blogging from the province and I am still in a state of adjustment. Internet here is a little crappy but I have to bear with it. I cannot resist blogging because it is my passion. And without it? Hmm, I don't really think so.

Now, let us get on to the look, shall we? I think you already know what I'll mention first. Yes, the creepers. I have been looking for an awesome pair since who-knows-when. And these babies are a hit!! They may be a pain at first but... I know we will get along so well soon enough!!! As you can see, I opted to don a pop of color--burgundy. I love how everything executed the style I had envisioned--edgy yet femme. It is casual yet statement-maker... just how I like it. :)

Photos by RG

9 comments:

You are a ray of sunshine, dear reader! Thank you for the love! xx