Sunday, March 3, 2013

Subic Photo Diary Day 1


Breathtaking--a word to describe Subic. I had been to such for a couple of times, but I wasn't able to explore their beaches until February 23. And I am really glad I did!!

I will let these photographs do the talking for a while. But don't worry, I will meet you again down below!  Say "hello" to Ocean View Beach Resort! :)


Everything about Subic is beautiful. It is such a photogenic place. There are so many things you can do here other than swimming like volleyball, having henna tattoo, etc. Wait, are you looking for an extreme ride? Then, check out the banana boat ride! Up until now, I am still on high about the ride!! We actually requested for a flip at the end. It was epic!!! :)

I am going to end this now and prepare for my next entries!! I have tons of backlogs. :(

P.S. Up next, an outfit post! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a ray of sunshine, dear reader! Thank you for the love! xx