Monday, March 4, 2013

In The Presence Of Hope


Topshop from head to toe

If there would be a place I would go over and over again, it would be the beach. The aura is too magical and relaxing. Living by the beach would be up on my bucket list. :)

Have you read my recent summer post? Not yet? Oh you are missing out!! Anyway, this was my look before I changed my top (you will understand this if you have read the entry hee). I went for the effortless look but with the grungy vibe. The top enlightened the whole outfit and I am really happy with that! These daisy dukes did not disappoint. I love how sexy this pair is!! To add character into the look, I took these boots for a walk (but of course, I changed into flip-flops afterwards). :)

Photos by RG

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a ray of sunshine, dear reader! Thank you for the love! xx