Monday, October 31, 2011

Some Facts
















Familiar? Hahaha!

Here are some of my artworks. I really love drawing, doodling, creating graphics, etcetera etcetera! I actually missed drawing since I focused myself on my studies and to add to that, Nursing pa ang course ko! Imagine the toxic sched everyday. Yes, everyday! And now I am so relieved that I will be shifting to another course. I don't mind if I will go back to "zero" again. What is important is I love what I am taking! In University of Santo Tomas, you need to take the Shifters' Exam first and it will take place pa on April next year, so I have a loooooooooong vacation to enjoy (I guess so)! Since I have this very lengthy break from school, I would actually want to put up additional business and find a job! I want to make my time productive naman. Gusto ko yung madaming ginagawa! Hahaha! Going back to these artworks, I am launching an additional business, Hello, Doodles!. I am open for collaborations and the like. Just send a message at gemnikka22@yahoo.com for faster and clear transactions! And oh by the way, don't forget to pay a visit on my clothing business, It's Up To G (Multiply or Facebook)!

So, how'd you find my artworks? C'mon, tell me what you think <3

7 comments:

  1. these are cute! i adore your artworks!


    Jamie Kate
    http://allaroundchekwa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Jamie: Awwww, so sweet of you! :"> Thank youuu!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! you are once cute, creative artist! looove all of 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY GOSH> as in double OH MY GOSH. i just read this entry (I was fancied by all the artworks that I didn't read it first)and whoa! another nurse blogger! in the months i've been on blogspot, i've found a lot of bloggers who are nursing studs or registered nurses. haha, blogging should be incorporated in the next nursing curriculum! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Eunica: YOU ARE SO SWEET!!! <3 Okay, sorry for writing in all-caps, but I really had to! I mean, honestly, I am super touched with your comments. Thank you so much! Yes, I was once a Nursing Student pero I will shift na. Ayuuun! Thank you again. :) I am really happy that you loved them all. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. ay, good decision dear! if your heart isn't in it, then shifting to a course you love is the best decision evaah! if i could turn back all those years, i would make the same decision, you know? Goodluck ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Eunica: Yep, that's right! Anyway, I couldn't see the "Join This Site" button on your blog.

    ReplyDelete

You are a ray of sunshine, dear reader! Thank you for the love! xx