Thursday, December 8, 2011

Attitude


Zara Shirt | The Second Shop HWS

Aldo Necklace | Dorothy Perkins Belt





Oasis Sandals

This was my outfit to our breakfast date lately. Fierce, eh? I was really in the urge of wearing something edgy and striking. And this was the look I came up with. I actually wanted to wear heels but I just went for these sandals since I will just go out for a little time.

The top was actually long so I decided to tuck its front. I paired it with these shorts. Noticed its edge? I customized it for a change - DIY (I must say). And don't you just love how the necklace complement the whole outfit? Effortless! To finish the edgy look, I wore these sandals.

P.S. What do you think? Did I achieve that fierce, edgy, and striking look? :)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a ray of sunshine, dear reader! Thank you for the love! xx