Wednesday, December 7, 2011

A Little Adventure




F-Stop Denim Polo | DIY Shorts | Zara Minnie Mouse bag | Havaianas Slippers

Laureen Uy's Rings

This was my outfit last Monday when I surprised Aaron in UST. I was supposedly having an appointment to my dentist but sadly she was out of the clinic. To keep away from bad thoughts, I headed to UST and cooked up something for Aaron. Hihi. Lande! I really missed him and wanted to be with him (head over heels!). We had a little adventure that day. UST-Greenhills-KFC-Walk Marathon-Galleria-McDo-SM Fairview-Won't Last A Day Without You (a summary of the "adventure").

Now on to the outfit, I am really lazy to dress up that day so I opted for something simple but still fasyown. I was really eager to put on these shorts I designed. Hee! Love how sexy it is. And I decided to throw on a denim polo shirt from F-Stop. Denim on denim, that is! To add a twist, I used this bag. Such a cutie, right? Funny how I didn't show my footwear. I just wore slippers so, (uhm) nevermind! Hassle kasi ang weather. You know, bipolar! Very unpredictable, indeed.

2 comments:

You are a ray of sunshine, dear reader! Thank you for the love! xx