Wednesday, January 18, 2012

My Current Obsession

Zara Top | Romwe Ginger Pleated Skirt | Stacked Bracelets


Aldo Layered Necklace | Fossil Watch

Romwe Floral Tights | Red Herring Wedges


This was what I opted to wear last Sunday which was a "Family Day". I wanted to be as sweet and girly as possible. Did I convince you with my look? Hahaha. I said to myself "why not have a break from my edginess?".

Actually, I was so happy that I was able to wear my floral tights from Romwe already! Yay! They're so chic and cute. Very fashyown! I just noticed that I am already beginning to be hooked on tights. I mean why not love them?! They make an outfit look extra fashionable!!

I will not make this entry sooo loooong, dears. Hahaha!

P.S. Don't forget to join my first ever blog giveaway!!


 

2 comments:

You are a ray of sunshine, dear reader! Thank you for the love! xx