Sunday, January 13, 2013

This Prison That's Keeping Us Apart


ZARA tee | Topshop velvet skirt and socks | Warehouse earrings | Disney Mickey Mouse watch |
Spike bracelet and skull ring (borrowed from brother) | Parfois bag | Qupid wedges (Camille Co)

Blogging for me became harder and harder that I can barely put my feelings into words... that I always run out of creative and sensible words to impart... that I spend more hours in front of my laptop to come up with a decent writing. Add to that the number of blogs popping around cyberspace. Yesterday's blogging is really different from today's. But I think that's life.

Anyway, my look was inspired by this velvet skirt which was my recent buy. I wanted to highlight the skirt more so I made sure that everything else is in a neutral tone. The graphic tee was such a beauty. It perfectly matched the skirt! Obviously, I really couldn't resist including edgy items in the look; hence the wedges, bag, and accessories. I love how everything turned out to be. I have to say... this is my most favorite 2013 look yet! How about you? What do you think? :)

Photos by RG

21 comments:

  1. I love it! That skirt is perfect!!

    Kisses, Lucy :)
    stylewithoutlimits.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Perfectly matched! :))



    http://misscielofernando.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cool tee that is! And love your hair color btw <3

    http://alamode-outi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you Outi!! I really do appreciate this! :">

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. WOW!!! Thank you so much Violet for coming back here on my page!! I am really super happy!!!!!! <3 <3 <3

      Delete
  5. love this outfit dear
    love the way you mix it with the socks :D

    PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing skirt I am totally obsessed with velvet.The colour is gorgeous too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Idol na kita Gem! I really like your hair na! <3

    -Ate April :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwww Ate April talaga!! Thank you po!!! <3 #kiligvibes :">

      Delete

You are a ray of sunshine, dear reader! Thank you for the love! xx